Hours of operation
Daily, from 7.00 to 17.30
Ticket prices: 60.000 VND/01 person.
For further information of objectives receiving preferential policy, please contact (84 0236) 3574801
- From the Da Nang airport: about 3 km to the museum.
- From the Da Nang railway station: about 4 km to the museum.
- From the Da Nang Bus station: about 10 km to the museum.
1. Guided tours: For group of more than 5 are available daily from 7:30 to 11:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00. Please contact in advance for tour guides in English and French.
2. Free-access Information Kiosk
Available in musuem's opening hours
In Vietnamese and English
3. Cafeteria and Gift shop: are open daily from 7:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m
*Free Wifi at some galleries in the Museum.
1. All visitors must be in possession of a valid ticket and check in at the ticket checkpoint. Visitors who are dressed inappropriately will be denied admission.
2. Weapons and hazardous materials (including but not limited to explosives, inflammables, and toxic substances) are not permitted within the Museum.
3. All large bags (including backpacks and luggage) are not permitted within the Museum. Those bags weighing over 03 kg must be checked at the Baggage Room. The Museum will not be responsible for any valuables left in checked luggage.
4. It is forbidden to smoke, wear raincoats, eat or drink within the exhibition spaces. Selling or advertising goods or services within the Museum without the prior approvalof the Museum Management is not permitted.Keep the Museum clean and tidy.
5. Banners and placards are prohibited within the Museum. Pets are not allowed in exhibition areas. Running, shouting, and other disruptive activities are prohibited.
6. It is prohibited to touch the artifacts, climb or sit on any part of the displays.
7. Flash photography and tripods are not permitted within the Museum. Special photography or filming sessions require permission from the Museum Management.
8. Organizing activities held within the confines of the Museum requires the prior approval of the Museum Management.
9. Do not pick flowers, fruits, or any plant parts from the Museum garden.
10. Visitors to the museum areliable for any costs or damage incurred due to their conduct, as described under applicable laws.
We thank you for your cooperation and wish you a pleasant visit!