As part of the renovations and upgrades ongoing at the Museum, we would like to notify the public of the following:
1. Temporary gallery closings:
- From July 1st, 2017: Tháp Mẫm – Bình Định Gallery will be temporarily closed.
- From July 10th, 2017: Tra Kieu Gallery, Quang Nam Gallery and Quang Ngai Gallery will be temporarily closed.
* Gallery re-openings to be announced at a later date.
2. Opening of new galleries:
July 10th, 2017, 02 new galleries shall be opened to the public: The pottery of Sa Huynh – Champa and Cham contemporary culture – The Cham people in Ninh Thuan.
3. Starting July 10th, 2017, the entrances for tourists and other guest will be changed:
- Tourists visiting the museum please use the gate at no. 02, 2-9 Street.
- Museum’s invited guests please come to the gate at no. 01, Trung Nu Vuong Street.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Education and Communication Department
Phone: (84-236) 3572935 or 1644 303 875 (Mr Bình)
We apologize for any inconvenience during our time of renovation and improvement!